Search bar

Sunday 6 August 2017

Review of Final Fantasy X X-2 HD Remaster (PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, PC)

Okay, guys! we're just over two weeks away from Starcraft Remastered's (and Sonic Mania's) release date(s)! to commemorate this, I'm going to do a review of one of PlayStation's RPG Masterpieces. But is this game going beat the mighty Mass Effect? let's find out!


August 7th, 2017..... Marks the 13th anniversary of my accident I Shortly before my accident,  I purchased this gem for the PS2, and when this game came out for PC in May of last year, I bought it in a heartbeat, for some good ol' Nostalgia!

Anyway, onto the review!

The game takes place in a futuristic city called "Zanarkand" a great monster called "sin" attacks the City, which leaves Tidus in a fictional land called "Spira". It is up to you to travel around Spira, It is then up to you to discover the truth about your father's mysterious disappearance. The accessibility scores are as follows

Visibility 5
the colour of the cursor reflects whether the specific object you've targeted is friend or foe, but, on the other hand, the two sides are on opposite ends of the screen, so you should find it easier to do so. But in the puzzles in the CXloyster of Trials(no, not of the Destiny variety!) the various orbs you'll need to use are colour coded so you will find it hard to solve these.


Audibility 10
There are in-game subtitles in this game so you can understand what's going on  as the game progresses

Mobility 10
You can use a controller for this game and the buttons are remappable so you'll be fine with this game

Gameplay 10



This game does not have the depth of gameplay as 7, as you are attached to the main quest, with no variation, no side quests, No world map. No side quests. Nothing. But with THREE  games to play though, you'll be playing this game for a long time. I was feeling so nostalgic I literally burst into tears when I heard this song again. But in summary, if you are into JRPGs,


I cannot recommend this game enough to you!


OVERALL SCORE- 87.5%

Like I said before, this review is to commemorate the 13th anniversary of my accident.

 As a mark of respect, no new reviews will be posted today. But we will be back to normal on the 8th.

See you guys in the next review

SpartanCommander1990 out!  








No comments:

Post a Comment