Search bar

Monday 2 February 2026

about myself(introduction)

hi everyone! my name is James Rank.
in August 2004 i took a 60-100 foot fall. This incident caused me to lose the use of my left hand, which makes playing video games very difficult, and in some cases unplayable. This inspired me to create my  own blog for reviewing games in terms of accessibility. After all, what is the point of having fancy graphics in games if  a disability doesn't allow you to play the darn thing! this blog will be typed using Dragon Naturally speaking 12. 

10 comments:

  1. sorry guys had to move the date forward to make it to be on the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that your a great guy and a very good cod team mate lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also a good division teamate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey James Rank,

    I am writing you a comment in regards to a group project I have in my bachelor game design. We are working on our first game for disabled persons and would love to have a interview with you over discord and talk about common pitfalls in game design for disabled, balance and show you some ideas for our prototype. Would you be up for something like that somewhere next week? (apx 29 march to 5 april), it would really help us out to make a awesome game for the disabled.

    hope to hear,
    Elkan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hey James

      That's great to hear, we would love to set a date and have a interview with you.

      If possible I would prefer to continue talking over email, as I don't get any notifications here.

      This is my email:
      ElkanVaklenburg@icloud.com

      or you can leave your email, then I can contact you too.

      Looking forward to talking with you, setting a date!
      Kind regards,
      Elkan

      Delete
    2. I see I made a typo,
      Email: ElkanValkenburg@icloud.com

      Delete
  6. I see you do a website about accessible gaming.

    A few months ago I set up a website: www.EasyToPlayGames.com

    I'm adding around one new game per week, and thought it may be of interest to you and your readers.

    If you have any questions, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete